Girls of the march for Pomega5 products
NCN Event Update
NCN Investor Meeting on April 17, 2008 in New York includes a select group of early- and mid-stage nutrition industry companies seeking capital.
Top Eight reasons for investors to come to NCN II on April 17.
8. The east coast’s best networking opportunity for investors in nutrition, natural products and health & wellness with A-list investors, top market experts and the best in innovative brands and technology.
7. A unique assembly of more than 20 of the most promising growth companies looking for capital partners in the nutrition, natural product and health & wellness industry (see basic descriptions below).
6. Confidence in the quality of the deal flow professionally screened from more than 80 qualified applicants by NCN’s five principals and NCN’s external review committee.
5. Convenient central location near Grand Central in New York.
4. An advance copy of company profiles allowing you to focus on key sectors
3. Ample networking opportunities to interact with entrepreneurs from the welcoming banquet on Wednesday to one-on-one meetings Thursday afternoon, as well as meeting the top strategic investors and private equity funds in the nutrition & health fields (see partial list below).
2. An interactive panel discussion during lunch on Thursday featuring discussion of investors’ long-term commitment to health & wellness, their changing approaches to short-term management issues in today’s economic climate and what they look for in early- and mid-stage growth companies.
1. The ability to do months of work in one day by seeing over 20 qualified deals, meeting with the company’s face-to-face and interacting with the biggest assembly of fellow investors in the industry.
NCN II company profiles ranked by annual sales:
$60-million assemblable meal franchise in 200 locations
$30-million functional beverage company$20-million organic convenience foods retailer
$10-million patented medical foods company
$10-million organic fiber products company
$2-5 million topical pain relief company
$2-5 million supplier of specialty ingredients for organic foods
$2-5 million leader in natural hemp foods
$1-2 million proprietary anti-inflammatory supplement
$1-2 million patented medical foods company
$1-2 million natural oral care company
$1-2 million frozen natural pasta company
$1-2 million natural household cleaner with patented refill system
$1-2 million raw functional foods company
Proprietary probiotic ingredients for food and animal feed
Proprietary nanotech supply process for functional food
Patented omega 5 oil
Patent-pending biopesticides and organic weed control
Proprietary process for mineral suspension for cosmetic and functional food ingredients
Product and proprietary process in frozen convenience treatsData and support service to allow 'carbon neutral' or other claims on products
RTD/powdered tea-based sports & energy drink
Unique dissolvable tablets for hydration beverages
NCN II InvestorsInvestors confirmed in attendance at NCN II include a number of dedicated private equity funds like North Castle Partners, Pagasus Capital Advisors, Burrill, TSG, RSF, FFL, Inventages and Sherbrooke, a number of angel investors, and strategic investors like Nestlé, Dannon, Otsuka, Glanbia, Mars, and Kraft.
Companies and financial investors in the nutrition, health & wellness, natural/organic and green product industries.
pomega 5 for cellulite???
Navy: Iranian Boat Approached U.S. Ship in Persian Gulf
A Killer Waits: Dangerous Animal Virus in U.S.?
FOXBusiness.com: Grounded Flights Hurting Economy- Fliers Fume as More Flights Canceled
Man Loses 140 Lbs Eating 1,500 Cans of Baked Beans
Fed Agents: New Border Fence No Problem for Illegals
4.3 Billion Barrels of Oil May Lie Under N.D., Montana
MLB Players, Owners Reach Drug Agreement
Transplant Patient Has Life Beyond Wildest Dreams
FEMA Issues New Limits on Trailer Formaldehyde Levels
Police: Stripper Stole Identity to Buy Exotic Cars
Tornadoes, Thunderstorms Reported in Tennessee
Parents Debate Which Gang 4-Year-Old Tot Should Join
President and Laura Bush Paid $221,635 in '07 Taxes
Tiger Tries to Warm Up at Masters LEADERBOARD
Pope Benedict XVI Set for Historic First U.S. Visit- Full FOXNews.com Coverage of Papal U.S. Visit
Judge Sets Bail for Teens Behind YouTube Attack